Career Opportunity: School Bus Dispatcher/Routing Specialist, 8 Hrs/Day, 12 Mon/Year
- Hiring for Excellence: Shenendehowa seeks culturally proficient individuals who actively promote the highest levels of achievement for every student.
- Innovative educators who engage all students in the learning process and foster an environment where students can develop confidence in their own success.
- Profile of a Shenendehowa Employee
General Responsibilities: Provides direct supervision as well as dispatching of bus drivers and attendants. Operates computerized fleet routing and scheduling program, two way radio and telephone equipment directing bus drivers accordingly to safely transport students to and from school. Maintains time records on transportation personnel for payroll purposes and assigns substitute drivers as needed. Routinely checks and provides direct observation of bus drivers to comply with federal regulations regarding drug and alcohol use.
Minimum Qualifications: (a) HS diploma; (b) Three years’ experience as a school bus driver or vehicle dispatcher; (c) CDL-BP license with an “S” endorsement or the ability to maintain an “S” endorsement; and (d) must have outstanding computer skills.
Compensation & Benefit Package:
- SUSA Collective Bargaining Unit Step 1 ($56,932/yr) – Step 7 ($65,253/yr) * Salary pending settlement of the SUSA bargaining agreement
- Health Insurance and paid time off
- Employees Retirement System (ERS)
- Professional work environment
- Supportive parents and community
Location: Transportation Department
Application Deadline: July 15, 2022
Effective: August 1, 2022
VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.shenet.org
Shenendehowa Central School District is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, creed or religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, gender, disability which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status or any other classification protected by law.